Sunday, August 7, 2011

Tears of Joy: I can still feel the Rumblings within me


April 29, 2002

Lise, the Company, Ruth, Bradley, Jeff,  Tom, Marc, Paul, Jeff Bartlett, the Southern, MDT,

Thank you all SO much for sharing your talent and creativity with Twin Cities audiences.  My wife Jane and I saw Rumblings Sunday night (4/28), and, for the third year in a row, it met and exceeded all our expectations.

Jane and I also attended the family dance workshop last Saturday, along with our family friend Isabel. (Jane and I were the "mature", "substantial" couple.)  What a kick that was!  It was a terrific outreach effort, and we enjoyed it immensely.  So a big hug to Lise and the Company, and a warning - next year, I'm gonna get in line for that Hallelujah rope!

I'm bringing two friends from Atlanta, and my 15-year-old son, to see you all again next Sunday.  And, if I get any takers with the letter below, I may even show up a third time!  I sent the following e-mail to about 40 people this afternoon, including Jim Walsh and Dominic Papatola at the Pioneer Press.  And I just got a reply, within 20 minutes,  from a friend who's going to try to come to the show.

I want you all to know how extraordinarily moved, on a musical, spiritual, emotional, and (virtual) kinesthetic level, I am by your work.

Sincerely,
Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment